BDS 8 Inch 4-Link Suspension Lift System - 2011-2016 F250/350 4wd - Why a 4-link system? It's simple, with 10" of wheel travel there is less than 1 degree of caster change (front axle rotation), this means control in the steering wheel over rough terrain. The stability in the steering wheel is noticable even under normal driving conditions.
In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These are not drop down brackets, but new mounts to replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required.
The kit also comes with front anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs that provide an excellent ride while still having the payload capacity you need from your truck.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and acessories when customizing your kit.
Lifetime "No Fine Print" Warranty!
Tire & Wheel Combinations
38" x 15.50" w/17 x 9 - 20x10 and 4-1/2" back spacing
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- 2. Optional Front bumper spacer kit may be required to run 38x15.50" tires. Minor trimming may also be required.
- 3. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration may occur.
- 4. If the vehicle is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, an optional carrier bearing drop kit will be required.
- 5. If the vehicle is equipped with a rear anti-sway bar, you will need to order optional rear sway bar links.
- 6. Front driveshaft u-joints may max out at full droop. If so, a new front driveshaft will be required.